I wanted to start this post with a quote from the greatest motivation book/ documentary that I had the pleasure of coming across. The Secret to me is just a tip of the iceberg , it’s an invitation of more things to come .
When you open your mind you allow yourself to receive all the information that the universe wants to unlock for you. But, in order for this to happen you have to acknowledge that YOU are in control of you. You are the Goddess – The Creator – The Alpha and Omega to your destiny.
Now, I know that statement is a powerful one. YOU ARE A GODDESS ! Use your energy to do your will! You can never truly be the Goddess of your life if you are weighted down with negative thoughts. Those thoughts are chains that are pulling you away from your TRUE SELF, Let that sink in.
Don’t let OTHERS rob you of YOU! You are a prized possession , and people can see you fully in your light no matter how dim you think it is. Those are the ones that tell you “YOU CAN’T”. “YOU’RE GOING TO FAIL” And if your a MOMTREPRENEUR you also hear “GET A REAL JOB”.
Stand strong and don’t let someone else put their SHORTCOMINGS on you. read that again! YES! Their SHORTCOMINGS are not yours!
How can I maintain my status as a Goddess in my life, How can I unchain myself Cass? Great question!
By doing these 10 SIMPLE STEPS you will be THAT much closer to a happier , truer YOU.
- Meditate – Silence is Golden so is a clear head! Start every morning with a healthy dose of Peace.
2. Listen to Music – When thoughts get you down shake it off with some positive charged songs!
3. Have an Attitude of Gratitude – Constantly reminding yourself of what you don’t have will only result in you not getting what you need. So, be thankful! Every negative thought has a positive spin. for instance the quote” The Glass is Half Empty” – cliche response ” Or The Glass is Half full!” which is a great example but how about saying neither? How about seeing the Glass as refillable! because things aren’t just Black or White there is a sweet in between spot called Gray!
4. Stop Worrying About Tomorrow- If you have pressing matters on your mind that do not need attention until tomorrow or next week then worry about it then. Do not waste one day worrying about problems of tomorrow because we have to live for today. Festering thoughts like that can do harm to your body and your vibes. My Favorite quote ” Cass of next week can worry about that!”
5. Accountability – Take pride in your mistakes . Yes Take Great Pride in admitting you messed up. Take responsibility for your actions! it is within us all to want to blame someone else for our actions or reactions but that’s giving that person control over you remember “You are the Goddess in Your Life” act like one! Mount your crown and take ownership and acknowledge that mistakes are a learning experience and move on.
6. Breathe – it’s another way to say “Stop and smell the roses” Sometimes you have to allow yourself that time to just sit back , let your environment sink into you, breathe deeply allowing yourself to take 2 full deep breathes. Deep breathing is another way to clear your mind and alleviate stress.
7. Smile – It may sound silly – I know you do not want to walk around smiling like an emoji. But smiles receive smiles! When you start to smile for no reason it signals to your brain hey we are happy! your brain will follow suit and then you will start to find reasons to smile and soon after you aren’t forcing yourself to smile but honestly smiling because you are happy and feeling good!
8. Help – Nothing makes you feel more useful than helping someone . Giving Joy to someone else is just as good if not better than creating joy for ourselves because once we see the good our help has done it makes us spiritually happy and that’s a feeling no one can take from you.
9. Create an Inner Circle – Surround yourself with like minded individuals. Create a network of positivity pals – a group of people who are not only goal orientated but are also positive. When you find these special group of people you will know it, Doors will begin to unlock. When you surround yourself with positive people who are going places that tidal wave of energy sweeps you and engulfs you. The universe almost smiles at you while you and your pals are on this journey.
10. last but surely not least! LAUGH- Life doesn’t seem so bad when your laughing . Your problems are lighter the day seems to go by fast. Heck you forgot why you even had a bad day. laughter is the language of the soul and I love to talk ! So I laugh often! Get on Facebook and laugh at the funny vines , Go on YouTube and find a funny video get your spirits up! Nothing turns problems that start off as a mountain into a molehill like laughter.
Go spread joy!